|—||John Lennon (via maxkirin)|
Hey guys!!!! I can’t believe there are actually 5 thousand of you that want to follow me!! It’s crazy to think that just a few months ago there were only 30 of you! I blame Manda and Jess haha!
So as a thank you for putting up with my toddler spam, my late night wine book rants, and Maureen and my banter back and forth. I would like to give away some books!
So here are the rules!!:
• I will be choosing TWO winners! The first winner will get either two paperbacks or one hardcover book of their choice! The second winner will receive one paperback of their choice!
• That’s right! Any book you want!!
I would have chosen some of my favorite books, but I want you to get whatever book you’ve been dying to read!
• This is open internationally! I will be purchasing the books through the book depository! So you just have to be ok with giving me your address for shipping purposes!
• Now the usual fine print. You must be my follower! I will check! Also likes count. Reblog as much as you would like. Just don’t spam your dash! Also no giveaway blogs! That’s cheating.
• Liam will be picking the two winners from a fishbowl. But if there are way too many for me to write down, I will be using a number generator. This will happen on August 10th
u know yr fucked when someone is so fine u can’t even look at them directly u gotta glance at them out of the corner of your eye like yr lookin at the sun
The images say it all my friends, it’s GIVEAWAY TIME!
You don’t know how long I’ve been waiting to do this one! I was actually planning on doing a big one at the end of my Year of Books but unfortunately I wasn’t able to do it so here I am now to celebrate everything at once!!
YES-this-is-a-giveaway is full of books I love, I read many of them last year but also a few of my other favs I’d love to share with you, because blogging here has been amazing, you’re a bunch of crazy pretty awesome bookish people and I love you guys.
What is the occasion, you wonder? Like I said, to complete my 2013 Year of Books, but also the upcoming didyousaybooks’ 3rd bloganniversary, and my actual birthday just a few days after that. OH AND THE FACT I REACHED (CRAZY!) 3K FOLLOWERS! (ahah yes I kept it from you)
How can you join the giveaway, will you ask me? EasyPeasy!
- this is for my followers only, I’ll check if you follow (didyousaybooks)
- there will be 3 WINNERS, they will win ONE BOOK EACH
- books to chose from the ones above (because they are my favs and I want to shove them down your throats)
- be ready to give me your address, I’ll ship worldwide via thebookdepository
- so keep your askbox open. If you don’t answer me. Sorry you lose.
- winners will be chose via a random number generator
- to enter, reblog mandatory. Likes will count only if you reblogged it first.
- I’ll pick the winners JULY 28TH GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!
This is what it’s like when I go on someone’s blog and a playlist starts playing.
how the fuck did they film that scene
they threw a radio at his face
things to start doing:
- drink more water
- carry a camera everywhere i go
- read more books than i already do
- go for walks
- do yoga more often
- go to bed earlier
- enjoy the little things
- go outside more
- stop comparing myself to others
- stick to my goals n stop putting things off
- write down my feelings
- smile more, especially at random people
I finally followed ultrafacts I couldn’t resist anymore I’m sorry
Welcome! Say goodbye to your social life one post at a time :)
I love how ultrafacts goes from
If you aren’t following Ultrafacts WHY
Wow, 100 followers, I can’t believe it. Thank you guys!
As a thank you to you all, here’s a giveaway of some of my recent favorite books! :D
1. As this is a thank you to my followers, you must be following me.
2. I’ll be using Book Depository for this giveaway, so this is an international giveaway.
3. One book will go to one winner to any of the books above (or any in a series/other book published by the same author. For example, If the winner has already read Anna and the French Kiss, but wishes to have Lola and the Boy Next Door, I’ll be glad to make the switch. As long as the switched book is under $15.)
4. You must be okay with giving me your address (don’t worry, I’m way too lazy to stalk anyone).
5. Likes and reblogs count, but please do not spam your followers.
6. No giveaway blogs, please.
7. This giveaway ends JULY 25th at 3pm EST (USA and Canada). At that time, I’ll contact the winner and they’ll have 72 hours to respond before I pick another winner.
Thank you guys again, and good luck!